Reflexology is a non-invasive treatment that works on both the hands and/or the feet to help balance the whole body. Reflexology is based on the principal that reflex points on the feet are connected to corresponding areas throughout the body.
Reflexologists work on these reflex points using their fingers and thumbs alongside specialised massage techniques helping to correct imbalances throughout their body and help release blocked energy.
The Benefits of Reflexology
- Improves Circulation – Reflexology stimulates the circulation transporting nutrients around the body and encouraging the elimination of waste
- Stress Reduction – Reflexology can help to reduce nerve tension by generating deep relaxation, allowing the body to rest and repair itself
- Relaxation – Reflexology provides deep relaxation which is the first step towards restoring balance in the bodyV
- Pain Relief – Reflexology can have a positive effect on the nervous system by promoting the release of endorphins, the body’s own natural pain relief
- Promote Homeostasis – reflexology can help return the body to a state of balance and harmony by encouraging the mind and body to better health
- Increased Energy levels – By relaxing and opening up the energy pathways, reflexology can help clear blockages and revitalise the body with renewed energy
- Strengthens the Immune System – Reflexology works to initiate the body’s own healing forces which often become suppressed through illness, stress and medication